Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - Courtland Sutton says Broncos offense could break out
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Courtland Sutton says Broncos offense could break out

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
chenyan94
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Mar 06 Nov 2018 @ 06:42    Oggetto: Courtland Sutton says Broncos offense could break out Rispondi citando

“at any moment” When you watch Courtland Sutton http://www.authenticsdenverbroncos.com/cheap-adam-gotsis-jersey , you have to remind yourself he’s a rookie. When you listen to the rookie, you have to remind yourself he’s not a 10-year veteran. On Friday’s 1st & 10 @ 10 on Orange and Blue 760, the Denver Broncos rookie receiver nailed his interview with Ryan Edwards, Andrew Mason and Steve Atwater. They talked about what led the offense to flip the script in the second half against the Oakland Raiders, how close Denver’s offense is to playing a complete game and how toxic losing can be for a team with poor veteran leadership. Look for Sutton to play a big role in Sunday’s game against the Baltimore Ravens. He is owed a touchdown. In all seriousness, what’s fun to think about is the difference he’ll make for the Broncos, hopefully, for years to come. Bonus listen I preview Sunday’s game with the guys, as well as discuss Sutton and his fellow Broncos rookie class.Broncos refuse to quit on their way to victory The MHR Radio Podcast is now on iTunes, Google Play Youth Jared Veldheer Jersey , Spotify, Stitcher and TuneIn. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear.I want to be positive. The Denver Broncos continued their home opener dominance on Sunday with a 27-24 win over the Seattle Seahawks. They spent the entire game looking like the best team on the field. Despite all the turnovers, and one monster play by Russell Wilson, the game never really felt out of hand. As Ian St. Clair and I discussed on the MHR Radio podcast, there were a lot of positives from the season-opener.The glaring, obvious issue was the turnovers. Case Keenum was touted as the cure to the turnover bug, but this game had a very Siemian/Lynch feel to it. Not to say that Keenum is no different, but there were some pretty egregious issues. With three picks to go with three touchdowns, it was hard to get a feel for the rhythm of the game.That lack of rhythm on offense gave the game a choppy feel. Even in the choppiness of the game White Von Miller Jersey , it was hard not to be excited about some big things. Perhaps the most exciting was the play of Phillip Lindsay, who broke out in a big way on Sunday. His 15 carries for 71 yards were identical to Royce Freeman’s, who also played very well. However, his touchdown catch and run, coupled with his two tackles on special teams just felt special. It always feels good when a local kid makes good, and hopefully that will be a theme this season. Another glaring positive was the even keel-ness of the offense. Case Keenum was wildly inaccurate at times. Demaryius Thomas killed the first drive all by himself with a drop and a bad holding call. Every interception could have been the collapse of the team. The 2017 version of the Broncos would have rolled over and died several times over. In 2018, though, the Broncos kept punching. Keenum connecting with Thomas in the end zone was the final offensive punch. It was also a perfect example of the two of them not rolling over in the face of adversity.Adversity popped up against the defense too, but the team continued to step up. After Wilson hit Tyler Lockette for a 51 yard touchdown pass that saw Justin Simmons bite on a double move, Miller ended a three-and-out series with a sack. The next time Seattle got the ball http://www.authenticsdenverbroncos.com/cheap-jake-butt-jersey , Chris Harris Jr. got into the backfield and sacked Wilson for another three-and-out.The Broncos played nowhere near to perfect, but they made big plays when necessary. Miller crashed all the highlight reals with his heist of the ball from Chris Carson. While the offense struggled, it continued to battle, which is a far cry from 2017. Keenum should settle in, and the small mistakes will fix themselves. It was win. It was the best way to start the season.The MHR Radio Podcast is now on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher and TuneIn. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: