Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - ENGLEWOOD Colo. (AP) C.J. Anderson is leaving Denver with
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

ENGLEWOOD Colo. (AP) C.J. Anderson is leaving Denver with

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
linchao
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Ven 09 Nov 2018 @ 06:53    Oggetto: ENGLEWOOD Colo. (AP) C.J. Anderson is leaving Denver with Rispondi citando

a Super Bowl ring and no hard feelings.”It’s business, I understand it,” Anderson told The Associated Press on Monday after he was released by the Denver Broncos. ”I’ve been here five years Isaac Yiadom Color Rush Jersey and it came to an end. So, I’m excited for the next opportunity.”Where that is, ”I don’t know,” Anderson said. ”I have no clue at all.”Possible landing spots include Miami, where Dolphins coach Adam Gase offered him a four-year, $18 million deal in 2016 that Denver matched, and New England, where Patriots coach Bill Belichick is also a big fan.Anderson hits free agency at an opportune time.He’s 27, has just 683 career carries and is coming off his best season Josey Jewell Jersey , one in which he played in all 16 games for the first time and ran for a career-best 1,007 yards .”I would never say it’s a good time to be free,” Anderson said. ”All I ever tried to do was give my best effort to Denver in every way possible. I did that for five years. Now it’s time to go and do that for another team.”Anderson wasn’t one of the 23 running backs drafted in 2013 but the Cal alum has put up better career numbers than all of those running backs except for one: Steelers star Le’Veon Bell.Anderson’s resume includes a Pro Bowl, two dozen TDs, a pair of playoff touchdowns and numerous game-sealing runs, none bigger than his TD plunge that capped Denver’s 24-10 win over Carolina in the Super Bowl three years ago.Shortly afterward, Gase, who had been his offensive coordinator in Denver, offered him the big contract that Broncos GM John Elway ultimately matched.The deal included a $5 million signing bonus and salaries of $675,000 in 2016, $2.9 million last year and $4.5 million in each of the next two years.Because there was no dead cap money in 2018 or ’19, Anderson knew his release was https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Daesean-Hamilton-Jersey , if not imminent, a very strong possibility this offseason as the Broncos rebuild an anemic offense following a 5-11 season.”I knew I could be released or traded at any time,” Anderson said.His release not only clears a combined $9 million off the books for Denver but it opens the way for Devontae Booker, De’Angelo Henderson or maybe even a pick in the upcoming draft to take over as the Broncos’ featured back alongside new QB Case Keenum .”I respect the decision whether it’s a money issue or a play issue,” Anderson said. ”They feel like they can move on from me. I understand that. That’s the beauty of our game. Now I get an opportunity to showcase my skills somewhere else.”— SEATTLE (0-0) at DENVER (0-0)Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE 鈥?Denver by 1RECORD VS. SPREAD 鈥?Seattle 6-9-1, Denver 4-11-1SERIES RECORD 鈥?Broncos lead 34-21LAST MEETING 鈥?Seahawks beat Broncos 26-20 in OT, Sept. 22, 2014AP PRO32 RANKING – Seahawks No. 18, Broncos No. 23SEAHAWKS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (15), RUSH (23) Case Keenum Color Rush Jersey , PASS (14).SEAHAWKS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (11), RUSH (19), PASS (6).BRONCOS OFFENSE – OVERALL (17), RUSH (12), PASS (20).BRONCOS DEFENSE – OVERALL (3), RUSH (5), PASS (4).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES 鈥?Seattle QB Russell Wilson‘s 34 TD passes led league in ’17, including NFL-record 19 in fourth quarter. … Wilson is fourth NFL player with 3,000 yards in each of first six seasons. … S Earl Thomas ended holdout midweek after Seahawks rebuffed his request for new contract or trade. … WR Doug Baldwin‘s 29 TD catches second most in NFL since ’15. … Tyler Lockett led league with 949 kick return yards. … WR Brandon Marshall second among active players with 959 catches, 12,215 yards and third in TD receptions (82). … Marshall’s first four seasons were in Denver (2006-09) Jared Veldheer Jersey , only has played against Broncos once, in 2011. … LB Bobby Wagner ranked third in NFC with 133 tackles, franchise-record sixth season with 100-plus stops. His 776 tackles were second most in league since ’12. … CB Shaquill Griffin‘s 14 pass breakups fourth most among rookies in ’17. Brother Shaquem, who has no left hand, will start at linebacker in first NFL game. … Broncos own longest active streak in NFL with six straight wins in openers. … QB Case Keenum set career highs in ’17 with Vikings in completions (325), passing yards (3,547), TD throws (22). His 67.6 completion percentage ranked second in league. … Rookie Royce Freeman set to become first rookie RB to start for Denver since Hall of Famer Terrell Davis in ’95. Freeman’s all-time Pac-12 leader in TD runs (60). … WR Demaryius Thomas only player in NFL with 80-plus catches and 900-plus yards each of last six seasons. … WR Emmanuel Sanders had 11 catches for 149 yards in last meeting. … LB Von Miller third player since ’82 (Reggie White, DeMarcus Ware) with 10-plus sacks in six of first seven seasons. Miller leads league with 83 1/2 sacks since ’11. … LB Brandon Marshall coming off third 100-tackle season. … Chris Harris Jr. one of three CBs in NFL with 400-plus tackles and 15-plus interceptions since rookie season in ’11. … Rookie pass rusher Bradley Chubb set North Carolina State records with 60 tackles for loss and 26 sacks. Broncos drafted him fifth overall … Fantasy tip: Sanders looks for a monster season with Keenum at QB and should test revamped Seattle secondary.___
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: