Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - NFL players follow LeBron James by using wardrobe to push fo
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

NFL players follow LeBron James by using wardrobe to push fo

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
zhengpeng8899
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Sab 03 Nov 2018 @ 09:26    Oggetto: NFL players follow LeBron James by using wardrobe to push fo Rispondi citando

NFL players follow LeBron James by using wardrobe to push for change
"If you really agree with the messaging, then you won’t try to shut guys https://www.carsonwentzfanjersey.com/authentic-malcolm-jenkins-jersey-sale-1_39.html
down for wearing T-shirts and trying to get their message out that way," former NFL receiver Anquan Boldin, a founder of the Players' Coalition, told USA TODAY Sports on Wednesday.Coalition organizers sent boxes of the T-Shirts, with stats about youth incarceration printed on the back, to players across the league last week, with the plan to wear them under their practice uniforms on Wednesday. Boldin said the visibility of training camp, and the chance to do media interviews and interact Derek Barnett Authentic Jersey
with fans while wearing the shirts, would allow players to address an issue without having to say anything else, and to do so separately from the national anthem.Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins, Panthers wide receiver Torrey Smith and seven New England Patriots, including defensive backs Jason and Devin McCourty and receiver Matthew Slater, were among the players wearing the shirts on Reggie White Authentic Jersey
Wednesday.Players chose to focus on the issue of youth incarceration, because they believed it would be a unifying issue within locker rooms, where many players are also parents. Earlier this year, four New England Patriots successfully lobbied for a Massachusetts state law that raised the age from seven to 12 for youth to enter the justice system."It seems no matter how many times and Zach Ertz Authentic Jersey
how many players say it’s not Randall Cunningham Authentic Jersey
about the anthem people want to keep this false narrative, we feel the best way to actually show people is through the work that we’ve been doing, and also the T-shirts," Boldin said. "I feel like people want to continue to bring up and say that players are protesting the anthem because they don’t want to deal with the real issues."Boldin said Coalition leaders had been inspired by tactics employed by LeBron James and other NBA players, who have used their pregame wardrobe to speak out on issues they care about. James and many of his peers famously wore shirts that read "I can't breathe" in solidarity with protesters after the death of Eric Garner. "We wanted to come up with a way to send a clear message. What better way than to wear T-shirts, we don’t have to say anything, people can speak for themselves," Boldin said.Separately from the Coalition's T-shirt plan, Eagles defensive end Michael Bennett on Wednesday during the team's media availability wore a red hat that said "Immigrants Make America Great" in white letters, mimicking President Trump's "Make America Great Again" hats. Follow Lindsay H. Jones on Twitter @bylindsayhjones.  Halapoulivaati Vaitai Jersey
Isaac Seumalo Jersey
Jomal Wiltz Jersey
Marcus Smith II White Elite Jersey
Chris Long Jersey
Jon Dorenbos Jersey
Nike Chance Warmack Jersey On Sale
Najee Goode White Elite Jersey
Donnel Pumphrey White Elite Jersey
Seth Joyner Jersey
Bryce Treggs Jersey
Cody Parkey White Elite Jersey
LeGarrette Blount White Elite Jersey
Nike Chris Long Jersey On Sale
Nike Terrence Brooks Jersey On Sale
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: