Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - Defense leaves no doubts , offense leaves with questions
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Defense leaves no doubts , offense leaves with questions

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
chenyan94
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Mar 06 Nov 2018 @ 02:55    Oggetto: Defense leaves no doubts , offense leaves with questions Rispondi citando

as Jaguars win dress rehearsal vs. Falcons If the third preseason Barry Church Jersey game is truly the closest reflection of how ready a team is to start the regular season, then the Jaguars defense is ready to line up at Giants Stadium tomorrow, Blake Bortles and the Jaguars offense, however, probably would like another week, following the Jaguars 17-6 win over the Atlanta Falcons at TIAA Bank Field.Bortles’ night started with an interception by Falcons’ safety Keanu Neal that was able to happen thanks to a great play made by corner Robert Alford to tip the pass intended for Austin Sefarian-Jenkins. This was following an opening Falcons drive that was Matt Ryan’s best of the evening, resulting in the Falcons’ first points of the night on a field goal to go up 3-0.Much like last week in Minnesota, the Jaguars’ defense turned around and stifled the short field of the Falcons offense to give the Jaguars the ball back. Following that drive, Bortles turned to his running back trio of Leonard Fournette, T.J. Yeldon, and Corey Grant Cheap Blake Bortles Jersey , to provide the majority of the Jags’ offensive fire power. The running backs turned a variety of screen passes and runs into the first of the Jaguars’ scoring opportunities, as Fournette made a beautiful cutback run of 21 yards for a touchdown early in the 2nd quarter, to put the Jags up 7-3.Bortles would lead another field goal drive before the half, again led mostly by the play of the Jacksonville rushing trio, taking the starters into halftime with a 10-6 lead. The starting offense would return for an opening drive in the second half against Atlanta’s back ups, but it ended with another, more erroneous interception from Bortles inside the Falcons’ 10 yard line. Bortles finished the night 17/23 for 204 yards and 2 interceptions for a 64.4 QBR. Fournette led the team in rushing with 57 yards on 10 carries. Perhaps more concerning for the offense, was the loss of wide receiver Marqise Lee, who was carted off the field early in the first half with a serious knee injury. Lee’s loss would leave the Jaguars without their leading receiver from 2017 to start the season.Defensively, the starters once again produced a dominating performance to hang their hat on as they are almost certainly done until September 9th. Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan was held to just 5 of 12 for 57 yards in the first half, with most of that production coming on the opening drive. Of the starters Cheap Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , Malik Jackson, DJ Hayden, Myles Jack were each credited with a sack on the evening.The team will now get ready for the preseason finale in Tampa this Thursday, where the starters on both sides are likely to not play.Week 1 NFL odds: Best plays and bet your mortgage on the Ravens The 2018 NFL regular season is upon us and that means watching games you wouldn’t otherwise have even thought to tune in because you’ve got $200 riding on the 4-point underdog. They’re down by eight. They’re at the 23-yard line. They’re going for it on fourth-and-goal. A holding call has them backed up. And what a DUMBASS call it was. Why are they going for it on fourth down? Kick the field goal. KICK THE FIELD GOAL. GOD NO GOD NOOOOOOOOO WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL MY WIFE?Anyway, I thought it might be fun to pick a few of the betting lines from week to week and see how much I’d win or lose over the course of a season if I took my own advice.Here we go!Note: I use Bovada’s odds just a few hours before the game for all the spreads.Philadelphia Eagles (-1.0) vs Atlanta FalconsYes, Nick Foles is a backup quarterback, but he’s a very capable backup quarterback who could steer any good roster to the playoffs — or an elite defense to the Super Bowl. Do I think they come out of the gate and win against the Falcons? Nope, not even at home.Bet on the Falcons and take the point.Baltimore Ravens (-7.5) vs Buffalo BillsThis line started at 3.0 points for the Ravens and has skyrocketed to 7.5 because everyone remembered that Nathan Peterman is the starting quarterback for the Bills. He’s going to very bad and the Ravens have a good enough defense to make themselves look otherworldly. It’s too early to bench Peterman early in the game so I think the Ravens win by at least two scores at home.Bet on the Ravens and give up 7.5 points to the Bills.Cincinnati Bengals (+3.0) vs. Indianapolis ColtsAndrew Luck is rusty and while he’ll be throwing regulation footballs for the first time since 2016 the rest of the roster is not enough to help him shake off that rust throughout the course of this game.Bet on the Bengals and give three points to the Colts.New York Giants (+3.0) vs. Jacksonville JaguarsThe Jaguars defensive line isn’t going to allow Eli Manning off the field without sacking him five or six times. I really think this game gets out of hand early and Saquon Barkley isn’t going to be enough to save them.Bet on the Jaguars and give up three points.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: